New Ownership Accomlishments
The new ownership personnel have several upcoming projects aimed at reinvesting valuable resources to make the club and course better in the upcoming seasons. These include but are not limited too:
- Improving the greens for a true roll! - Stimpmeter Readings Daily provided at course - Currently rolling between 8'0" to 9'5"
- Full service licenced patio - recently 'Beautified'
- Renovating all on course Men's and Ladies washroom facilities - South Course and Halfway House Completed!
- Renovated Pro Shop, now selling Spring Lakes logo merchandise. Providing complimentary bottled water for all members and guests, grab and go food, canned beer, and beverages in our kitchenette area
- Extended hours in lounge and bar area
- Recently renovated dining room, with NEW 2018 season menu, and draft system
- On-Course projects to restore beauty to several areas of the golf course, bunkers topped with fresh sand
- De-compacting the Putting surfaces - over the course of 1-2 years
- Recently renovated banquet hall, now booking private and corporate events including but not limited to weddings, board meetings, retirement parties and golf tournaments
- 90 brand new Yamaha electric golf carts
During this time-frame, we greatly appreciate your acceptance in allowing us to make the Spring Lakes Experience the best it can be! We'll post updates as often as possible so check back soon!