What's Going On @ Spring Lakes?
The new ownership personnel have several upcoming projects aimed at reinvesting valuable resources to make the club and course better in the upcoming months this season and next. These include:
- Paving the Parking Lot - Completed!!
- Improving the greens for a true roll! - Stimpmeter Readings Daily provided at course
Currently rolling between 8'0" to 9'5"
- Full service patio - recently 'Beautified'
- Renovating all on course Men's and Ladies washroom facilities - South Course and Halfway House Completed!
- Updating the proshop including a new roof in the next couple of weeks
- Renovating the Halfway House - Completed!
- Looking at extended hours in lounge and bar area
- On-Course projects to restore beauty to several areas of the golf course
- De-compacting the Putting surfaces - over the course of 1-2 years
- AERATION on South Course starting on Monday, August 8
During this time-frame, we greatly appreciate your acceptance in allowing us to make the Spring Lakes Experience the best it can be! We'll post updates as often as possible so check back soon!